PDA

View Full Version : F**KING Allergies!!!

Mithrandir
03-02-2011, 11:39 AM
The last two weeks have been brutal... some days my nasal passages are so clogged i can't breathe through my nose all day..

anyone else have allergy issues?? any suggestions??

I have tried numerous prescription and OTC meds..none really do the job...i use a neti pot..saline sprays...but still i get clogged up....

Midnight Otter
03-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Claritin works for me.

When I was 10 my allergy doctor said I was the 2nd worse case he'd ever seen as far as number of items that I was allergic to. Now, its mostly just pollen that gets to me.

The best allergy med I ever took was Seldane, but they took it off the market just because it caused the odd heart palpitation.

madducks
03-03-2011, 11:28 AM
I've never been allergic to that.:)

Mithrandir
03-03-2011, 02:32 PM
I've never been allergic to that.:)

well you have to, you know, actually do it to know if you're allergic :)

Trautdiggity
03-03-2011, 02:58 PM
The last two weeks have been brutal... some days my nasal passages are so clogged i can't breathe through my nose all day..

anyone else have allergy issues?? any suggestions??

I have tried numerous prescription and OTC meds..none really do the job...i use a neti pot..saline sprays...but still i get clogged up....

The meds are all over the place. I tried a lot and only Allegra D worked for me but it doesn't do anything for others, whereas Claritin was useless for me. You have to try til you find the right one.