X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorgonzola...........

That is all........

just wanted to say Gorgonzola.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

armoir

Comment

Galapagos.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Garagiola

Comment

Garbonzo

Comment

Garbo

Comment

Gabardine

Comment

G-men

Comment

Gabby Hayes

Comment

Somebody needs to Photoshop a head of snakes onto a photo of Todd Zola.
                    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

I had a gorgonzola, balsamic vinegar and walnut pizza that was awesome
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Baldgriff is an idiot.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                          I had a gorgonzola, balsamic vinegar and walnut pizza that was awesome
                          this is *NOT* a pizza.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            this is *NOT* a pizza.
                            Agree. Call it something, but not a pizza.
                            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              Baldgriff is an idiot.
                              Says You....... Would you rather Gouda or Gruyere??

GORGONZOLA

One of the world’s great blue cheeses, Gorgonzola comes from the Lombardy region of Italy; the actual town is outside of Milan, although the neighboring town of Pasturo claims the cheese originated there. A stracchino-type cow’s milk cheese,* Gorgonzola dates to 879 C.E. The cheese was originally made without its famous blue-green veining and piquant flavor, which happened sometime in the 11th century and come from Penicillium gorgonzola mold spores that are injected into the cheese. Gorgonzola is made in two varieties: Mountain Gorgonzola, the sharper and firmer version, and Dolce (sweet) Gorgonzola, a spreadable and elegant version that lacks the sharpness of the Mountain Gorgonzola. Both types are a wonderful dessert when served with a drizzle of honey.
                              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                              Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Working...
                              X