Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest San Francisco Driving/Drifting Video Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest San Francisco Driving/Drifting Video Ever!

sorry about the Styx at the end....
    Last edited by Fresno Bob; 07-10-2012, 03:47 PM. Reason: better embed
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Unreal. Balls of steel to do **** like that.

Comment

Don't know who that crazy mofo is but next time I am late for work I want to be in his carpool.

Comment

Two words: AWE-SOME!

Comment

"Sorry about the Styx at the end..."

dealbreaker for any vid ever posted
          can't hand over my 'nads forever for a link sight-unseen
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
            "Sorry about the Styx at the end..."

dealbreaker for any vid ever posted
            can't hand over my 'nads forever for a link sight-unseen
            Turn the sound off at the 7:30 mark (I gave you an extra 5 seconds as a safety net).

Does anyone know what the tall silver stick is used for? It is not the stick shift. I am guessing it is a modified emergency brake to help with the slides?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Turn the sound off at the 7:30 mark (I gave you an extra 5 seconds as a safety net).

Does anyone know what the tall silver stick is used for? It is not the stick shift. I am guessing it is a modified emergency brake to help with the slides?
              Thats what i assumed it was
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Nothing wrong with some Styx.

How did they clear the streets?
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

the stuff they did on the bridge they did when it was closed for construction during the memorial day holiday, much of the street stuff was around Potrero Hill, which is mostly light industrial. Basically, they handed the city some cash....

Comment

I'm glad that Ken Block has crossed over. He's an amazing driver.

Comment

Ken Block has some competition

Comment

i was waiting to see him do Lombard at 100+ mph.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          i was waiting to see him do Lombard at 100+ mph.
                          he drove up the actual twistiest road in SF, Vermont between 20th and 22nd, which they must have closed as well since it is normally a one-way street down

Comment

Working...
                          X