so i quit right mouse-buttoning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i quit right mouse-buttoning

i don't understand...how can my right mouse button go before my left one!? i use my left for fire and right for crouch. you can't tell me i've been crouching more than firing! and i use right to open up new windows on my browser and left to open original windows. im a crouching, new window opening, right mouse button-a-holic. it's so disappointing to have to find it out this way. what am i gonna do without a right mouse button? i have to learn elite keyboard mouse commands like holding shif to open a new window. or cntrl+C for copy and V for paste. i took it apart (one screw) and stared at it for a long time going why..why!

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Nullnor.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
      you can't tell me i've been crouching more than firing!
      You've been crouching more than firing.

Comment

Probably more panic crouching, so you are really mashing that button.

Either that, or mouse developers know that the right button is used less, so they don't put the quality workmanship into that button that they put into the left one. Yeah, that probably the answer. They are cutting corners in the Research & Development Department.

Comment

Originally posted by Catfishkid View Post

Either that, or mouse developers know that the right button is used less, so they don't put the quality workmanship into that button that they put into the left one. Yeah, that probably the answer. They are cutting corners in the Research & Development Department.
          Made in China!
          "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
          - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
          - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Catfishkid View Post

Catfish! Glad you made it over!

Comment

Thanks. Busy budget time at work, so I haven't been on the internet much.

But with drafts approaching, I had to reshuffle my priorities and registering moved higher on the list.

Comment

Working...
              X