• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't always eat breakfast, but when I do, I prefer

Dos Eggys

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Dos Eggys
    Does that make you the least interesting man in the world?
    "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Wow...This thread turned ugly fast... BillBuckner killed an otter with a trident!
      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
        Does that make you the least interesting man in the world?
        I'm not even THAT interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
          Wow...This thread turned ugly fast...
          I get the above and agree

Originally posted by SeaDogState View Post
          BillBuckner killed an otter with a trident!
          I don't get this part at all.

Comment

While wevwere in london my daughter got my new favorite breakfast, two sunny side up eggs with "chips", those are fries for us yanks....where has this been all my life, how havei missed this as a breakfast diner option?
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
              While wevwere in london my daughter got my new favorite breakfast, two sunny side up eggs with "chips", those are fries for us yanks....where has this been all my life, how havei missed this as a breakfast diner option?
              Just when I thought my bad cholesterol couldn't get any higher... Thanks FB.
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Because hash browns work better with sunny side up eggs?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  Dos Eggys
                  When he goes out for lunch the clams open themselves for him... water does not stick to his fur...

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    Because hash browns work better with sunny side up eggs?
                    Sure, hash browns are great, but how often have you wanted hash browns and suddenly you get handed the dreaded "breakfast potatoes"
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      When he goes out for lunch the clams open themselves for him... water does not stick to his fur...
                      This is the kind of thing I was looking for!

Comment

Sure, hash browns are great, but how often have you wanted hash browns and suddenly you get handed the dreaded "breakfast potatoes"
                        Do you mean those little tasteless tiny cubes that egg yokes bounce off of? Bleech...

Comment

Working...
                        X