X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good lord Firefox is a resource hog

2.6 GB of ram and slowly rising.

wtf?
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

2.7gb
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

That's one reason I moved to Chrome, but honestly I'm not sure Chrome is much less of a resource hog.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        That's one reason I moved to Chrome, but honestly I'm not sure Chrome is much less of a resource hog.
        I found out through our company's IS guy that while Firefox takes up a lot of resources, each of Chrome's tabs and active add-ons also does the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          I like chrome and if it had all the add ons firefox has I'd probably switch.

Just started up my pc this morning and I'm at 328 MB... Usually it crashes when it gets to 1.5GB, not sure how that happened yesterday.

Comment

Working...
          X