A little shameless self promotion....Fantasy Football Fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little shameless self promotion....Fantasy Football Fest

Ok, so RotoExperts asked me to attend and speak at the Fantasy Football Fest....but I didn't expect this:

Scroll down for my ugly mug....woohooo....Matthew Berry and I on the same page!

Oh yeah...please note the first line of my bio..."started my writing career at RotoJunkie.com"...give love where love is due.

Hey, just my shameless self promotion.

Gris
    Last edited by griswold; 05-30-2012, 02:03 PM.

Nice! Gratz
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
      Ok, so RotoExperts asked me to attend and speak at the Fantasy Football Fest....but I didn't expect this:

Scroll down for my ugly mug....woohooo....Matthew Berry and I on the same page!

Oh yeah...please note the first line of my bio..."started my writing career at RotoJunkie.com"...give love where love is due.

Hey, just my shameless self promotion.

Gris
      Do you ever get mistaken for Mathew Perry?

Oh..and congrats!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Do you ever get mistaken for Mathew Perry?

Oh..and congrats!!!!
        Yes, especially when Friends was a hit tv show....lots of people said I looked and acted like him.

Oh....and thanks!

Comment

my final bracket has LT defeating Bruce Smith in the finals (3rd Round TKO)
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I have a hard time imagining what Vick would bring to this discussion...

Aside from the athletes, you have the most professional photo Bob.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post

Aside from the athletes, you have the most professional photo Bob.
              Thanks, Hey!

I think Vick and McCoy are coming to sign autographs.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Aren't your league games dogfights?

Comment

Working...
                X