I love Holograms...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Holograms...

Meet Ava. She’s more than just your average customer service representative. She’s always ready with a smile, never needs a bathroom break or a shift change, and charges $60,000 for a lifetime of devoted service. Ava is a hologram recently purchased by the Port Authority to greet customers at New York and New Jersey’s three major airports, LaGuardia, Newark, and John F. Kennedy.

ht_ava_airport_hologram_ll_120522_wblog.jpg

Get breaking national and world news, broadcast video coverage, and exclusive interviews. Find the top news online at ABC news.

We are two steps away from the Doctor robert-picardo.jpg...and personally, I cant wait!!!

The holograms will be located in a specific spot at each airport. The LaGuardia Ave will be positioned in the central terminal building. The Newark Ava take up a spot in Terminal B, and the JFK Ava will be found in Terminal 5.
    Nice proofreading.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

When my kids were little, they liked Teddy Grahams:

Attached Files

Comment

I went on a tour of MIT in 1987, and we passed by Harold Edgerton's plaque (among other things, he made the iconic stop-action photographs you still see - the milk drop, bullet through a balloon, etc). His plaque was a hologram, and his face appeared to pop right out of it as you walked by. Five seconds after I saw it, he walked by and went into an office. I bet he loved that plaque.
        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

If you made a hologram of your mother to keep her memory alive for your kids after she passed on, would they call her Holo-grams?
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

As long as the Doctor can really create the Photonic Cannon then I will be interested.
            Last edited by Piney Boy; 05-24-2012, 10:54 AM. Reason: gah! bad sentence
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              If you made a hologram of your mother to keep her memory alive for your kids after she passed on, would they call her Holo-grams?
              That was REALLY bad, Mike. :|
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

You think Hollow Grahams are low calorie snacks?
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                  You think Hollow Grahams are low calorie snacks?
                  I would air on the side of caution.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                  X