the ugly thing about the movie the butterfly effect is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ugly thing about the movie the butterfly effect is

the conclusion was that some ppl just weren't meant to be born. ppl like me. born before 1968, before abortion was legal. in the movie, no matter what he tried to change, the ppl around him kept turning out wrong. not that this is my own personal mental hospital, but im just saying...what if you're mother had a lot of miscarriages and you even tried to kill yourself very early?

this the problem with science. who is meant to be here and who isn't? the whole free will debate.

it's one of the problems with outlawing abortion. at least you know you were supposed to be here.

the main this is being able to change the future. if you can change the future, then everyone is meant to live.

I've got to get nullnor into my movie.

Comment

just say'n i need a new life. like a lot of ppl... maybe i'll find one here.

i still say some ppl weren't meant to be... or maybe everyone is.

ppl think the universe is so big... it's all in the way you look at it because it also can be small.

Comment

...that Ashton Kutcher was in it?
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
          ...that Ashton Kutcher was in it?
          I'm not a big Ashton Kutcher fan, but I liked him in that movie.
          拖裤子,
          放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

If he'd never been born Charlie Sheen would still be in 2 and 1/2 men and Bruce Willis would be with Demi--Damn AK!
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              If he'd never been born Charlie Sheen would still be in 2 and 1/2 men and Bruce Willis would be with Demi--Damn AK!
              I presume you are joking about Sheen.
              If Charlie wasn't a raving drunk and drug addict, he would still be the highest paid actor on tv and most likely the # 1 rated show.

Comment

Originally posted by owned View Post
                I presume you are joking about Sheen.
                If Charlie wasn't a raving drunk and drug addict, he would still be the highest paid actor on tv and most likely the # 1 rated show.
                Hehe, yes I was joking.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Mac View Post
                  I'm not a big Ashton Kutcher fan, but I liked him in that movie.
                  I do not understand at all how Ashton Kutcher is famous. Boggles the mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Who?

J
                    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Kutcher was hilarious in "That 70's Show"
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                        the conclusion was that some ppl just weren't meant to be born. ppl like me. born before 1968, before abortion was legal. in the movie, no matter what he tried to change, the ppl around him kept turning out wrong. not that this is my own personal mental hospital, but im just saying...what if you're mother had a lot of miscarriages and you even tried to kill yourself very early?

this the problem with science. who is meant to be here and who isn't? the whole free will debate.

it's one of the problems with outlawing abortion. at least you know you were supposed to be here.

the main this is being able to change the future. if you can change the future, then everyone is meant to live.
                        Isnt that the point about Donny Brasco?

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          Judging by the amount of reality tv ... there are many folks out there with boggled minds.

Comment

Working...
                          X