You Guys Made B-Fly Say "Y'all"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Guys Made B-Fly Say "Y'all"

Please remember the long standing RJ moderation policy-- if you break a moderator, you have to buy him.
    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

what are his eligible positions?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Given the number of threads he has ended today, I'd have to put him at Closer.
      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Buckner started it....
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I know my "welcome newest member" thread got nuked, and that was cool since I've never had one nuked before...but what other threads got bombed besides mine and BB's Language Filter test thread?
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

I don't understand. If those words are not supposed to be posted shouldn't they just adjust the filter?
            I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

I think that's why B-Fly is not coming to Dallas for the auction this year...we're starting to rub off on him too much. Next thing you know, he'll start telling long, rambling, pointless stories.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
                I don't understand. If those words are not supposed to be posted shouldn't they just adjust the filter?
                It was the testing thing, B-fly and his whole union are against testing as the criteria for compensation....
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

B-Fly isn't union, he's a Scott Walker, David Koch-book totin' management type

Comment

why was the thread nuked?
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      I think it was when I explained exactly what ********* meant....

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        Which one? I nuked BillBuckner's thread because its point was to post a list of obscene words and see which ones would pass through the language filter. Many of them did. I don't personally know how to reprogram the language filter.

I nuked SeaDog's thread because its point was to taunt another member.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post

No way...way wrong on that one, Brian... Was sad to see RR go from old RJ and glad to see him back on here... It's not really a big deal nuking the thread but I will be sure to let you know the future taunting threads by including the obligatory "nyah, nyah, nyah" somewhere in the post...

And this one counts...

Last edited by SeaDogStat; 02-26-2011, 03:49 AM.
                          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                            Dammit! That pretty much eliminates most of my posts...
                            “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Wonderboy's mom wears army boots.

Comment

Working...
                              X