mlbtraderumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlbtraderumors

I use to love reading the comment section on mlbtr but the mods have gone absolutely bizarro. I am curious, when something negative is written about a player or team here at rotojunkie, is there any threat to moonlightJ regarding legal action? I just can not figure out why it seems 40% of the comments are removed...

Are you talking about the Hamilton thread? I imagine it probably got personal quick and they just nuked the comments.
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
      I use to love reading the comment section on mlbtr but the mods have gone absolutely bizarro. I am curious, when something negative is written about a player or team here at rotojunkie, is there any threat to moonlightJ regarding legal action? I just can not figure out why it seems 40% of the comments are removed...
      no wonder he keeps his inbox full!
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
      X