X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caption this picture - 4/27/2012

~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

gym class used to be awesome, before the pc crowd forced out dodgeball and bear tossing
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Once again Criss Angel entertains all.

Comment

Cow tipping is for pu$$ies.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

In keeping with Jordanian tradition, newly wed Yogi Bear is seen here enjoying the traditional Groom Toss.

Comment

I smell bacon

Comment

Once again a member of the Chicago Bears confuses helium for nitrous oxide.

Comment

In these tough ecconomic times even Macey's Thanksgiving Parade has had cut backs.

Comment

The Bear market continues to fall.

seriously gregg... how do you make a tough economic times joke and not work bear market into it?
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

You were wrong, Boo Boo. There's no pic-a-nic basket down here.

Comment

"That new cheerleader is cute, but a little too wooly for my tastes."

Comment

The experiment to determine whether bears **** in the woods was off to a poor start.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
                          Ladies and gentlemen, your 2012 - 2013 Chicago Cubs.

Comment

This bear's better than David Blaine....look how high he can levitate!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

The experiment to determine whether bears **** in the woods was off to a poor start.
                              This is my favorite. Could also go with apperently, trees actually sh!t bears in the woods.

Comment

Working...
                              X