AL Blockbuster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL Blockbuster?

AL only 5x5 keeper $260 budget steep inflation.

Youkilis $27x (done but could extend one year $5) and Trout for Hamilton $22 this year (can extend next year by $5 per year 3 year max).

Keeper league? If yes and no force on the trout contract, it must be youk/trout side.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
      Keeper league? If yes and no force on the trout contract, it must be youk/trout side.
      Trout is free until he is activated or loses rookie status then his contract is $15 for 2 years. Yes keeper league.

Comment

I like the Youk/Trout side.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Trout is free until he is activated or loses rookie status then his contract is $15 for 2 years. Yes keeper league.
          youk is studly and at even $27 in a 12 team'er, I think he is a value pick. Who the hell know's what is going to happen with hamilton and his injuries and addiction.

This off-season there was a press release which said hamilton was sick and in hospital. How can you be certain? Last off-season he broke down and drank/took drugs, why would they want the public to know if it was another espisode?
          Last edited by wannabegriffey; 02-22-2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Yeah I know Trout is just a prospect but he's a great one, and straight up Youk might be closer to Wonderboy than we think.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              AL only 5x5 keeper $260 budget steep inflation.

Youkilis $27x (done but could extend one year $5) and Trout for Hamilton $22 this year (can extend next year by $5 per year 3 year max).
              I go with the Youk/Trout side too.

Comment

Working...
              X