Onions Under Attack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onions Under Attack...

I prefer to torture onions by frying them in butter...

Dammit...Late to the party again...damn that Midnight Otter

Hey wait... Otters under attack still works...where's Buckner?
    Last edited by SeaDogStat; 02-22-2011, 11:35 AM.
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
    I prefer to torture onions by frying them in butter...

Dammit...Late to the party again...damn that Midnight Otter

Hey wait... Otters under attack still works...where's Buckner?
    Buckner hasn't said anything about murdering me since we moved over to the new place.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
      Buckner hasn't said anything about murdering me since we moved over to the new place.
      :choose:
      I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

he just hasn't figured out where to hide the bodies over here yet.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Sorry for the BillBuckner reminder
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
          X