Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nyc, big $$$, live auction, 18 teams wanted, non keeper, roto league for next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nyc, big $$$, live auction, 18 teams wanted, non keeper, roto league for next season

Gentlemen,

If you live near NYC or you're willing to travel here for a great league, I've got something special to offer you. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE AUCTION IN PERSON, NO PHONE INS.

I'm collecting prospective owners for next season for a new 18 team league, $1,000 entry fee per.

I already run a league this season of this size and league fee but we're full. I've got a lot of people interested in joining my new league for next season. I've been running leagues for over a decade. I'm considered a top level commissioner. One conversation with me will prove that I'm an excellent commissioner. I will erase any fears of joining a big money league within 5 minutes of us speaking over the phone. I can guarantee you 100% you will not see any dumb trades in my league.

NO keepers, roto style, all 5 infield spots, plus one extra infielder, 4 outfielders, 3 utility spots, 9 pitchers and a five man bench.

IF YOU'RE TIRED OF PLAYING IN SMALL LEAGUES WITH $200 OR LESS ENTRY AND WANT TO PLAY FOR BIGGER STAKES, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE.

I've been on many match maker sites and the fact is there aren't very many big leagues for big money out there. Sure, you've got the NFBC leagues but they take 25% off the top and then you pay taxes on your winnings.

I've got so many members willing to vouch for the integrity of my league.

I can show you the bid prices players were purchased for at this seasons auction and last seasons auction.

We're looking for family men in their 30's, 40's and 50+

We are mainly white collar types, residing in the tri state area.

It's a good league to network for business contacts.

Contact me if I've peeked your interest. My email address is [email protected]

Manhattan College Alumni are most welcome.

Thanks and good luck this season.

Ed
Working...
X