Dwight Howard determined to be a Net?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwight Howard determined to be a Net?

Dare I dream? It sounds like he's hoping to just sign with them this summer so that they don't have to surrender any assets for him.

Sources say Dwight Howard's wish is to join the Nets in free agency so they don't have to surrender many assets for him in a trade.

2012-2013 Brooklyn Nets?

PG D.Williams
    SG M.Brooks
    SF D.Stevenson
    PF B.Lopez
    C D.Howard

6th man: Anthony Morrow

...and a lottery pick from the draft class.

This organization is a disaster...what a mess

Comment

Looks like the Nets will give up Brooks and Lopez for Howard...and you're better off with Humphries anyway.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        Looks like the Nets will give up Brooks and Lopez for Howard...and you're better off with Humphries anyway.
        Maybe yes, maybe no. I still think there's a good chance the Magic will keep Howard, see how far they can get this season, and then start rebuilding mode next year with lots of cap space and presumably lottery picks in 2013 and 2014.

Comment

Tons of rumors that Dwight will OPT IN for another year with the magic which is the final nail in the coffin for the Nets because Deron Williams is a goner then. Will be funny if he goes to Orlando instead.

Comment

Well you were right about the lottery pick. Sorry Nets fans i know this one hurts since no Howard = no Deron. It's going to be ugly in Brooklyn.

Comment

Grrrr. I guess there's still the chance that D12 will change his mind 10 more times before actually signing the waiver of his opt-out.

Comment

Dwight has indeed waived his ETO

Comment

The NBA is a joke. This is all like borderline collusion.
                  Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                    The NBA is a joke. This is all like borderline collusion.
                    Makes me long for the lockout again...
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

So about that Nets lottery pick. LOL Just traded away for Gerald Wallace although it is protected throught the top 3 spots.

Comment

I don't get that at all, unless Deron Williams specifically indicated that he'd stick around if they traded for Crash.

Comment

Working...
                        X