Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VD2: Draft Order Draft

6 hour clock from 7 March, 9am EST

This will probably take a few days to get through. That will hopefully be sufficient to alert everyone that we are ready to roll ... so no need to set a definitive start date.

So we officially start the next weekday morning after the Draft Order Draft is complete?

1 Riff Raff
    2 SeaDogStat
    3 Revo
    4 Johnny
    5 DMT
    6 The Feral Slasher
    7 Heyelander
    8 Controller Jacobs
    9 Frae
    10 MJL
    11 TS Garp
    12 ElDiablo
    13 Hacko

Actual Draft Order

1. Riff Raff (timed out)
    2. SDS
    3. Revo
    4. Johnny
    5. DMT
    6. Feral Slasher
    7. Frae
    8. TS Garp
    11. Controller Jacobs
    12. mjl
    13. Heyelander
    Last edited by johnnya24; 03-09-2012, 01:38 AM.

OTW Up

On the clock until 3pm EST

(I PM'd OTW yesterday regarding his registration ... if he doesn't get in touch by the time we start, we can just drop the SPARE slot)

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post

This will probably take a few days to get through. That will hopefully be sufficient to alert everyone that we are ready to roll ... so no need to set a definitive start date.

So we officially start the next weekday morning after the Draft Order Draft is complete?

1 SPARE (provisionally reserved for OTW)
      2 Riff Raff
      3 SeaDogStat
      4 Revo
      5 Johnny
      6 DMT
      7 The Feral Slasher
      8 Heyelander
      9 Controller Jacobs
      10 Frae
      11 MJL
      12 TS Garp
      13 ElDiablo
      14 Hacko
      Wow I guess I can use the last draft as practice for where I picked.

Comment

So if OTW no-shows and I tell Riff that Glad is joining, I can slide into the one hole... WOOT!

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

OTW is heading on vacation and out of the draft ...

Comment

Riff Raff up until 6.52pm EST

Comment

OTW is heading on vacation and out of the draft ...
              GOOD, GREAT...GRAND!! The liklihood of a basement finish just went up exponentially for me...thanks alot, OTW... harumph... hope you "enjoy" your vacation, you selfish bastage!!

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

1 Riff Raff
                2 SeaDogStat
                3 Revo
                4 Johnny
                5 DMT
                6 The Feral Slasher
                7 Heyelander
                8 Controller Jacobs
                9 Frae
                10 MJL
                11 TS Garp
                12 ElDiablo
                13 Hacko
                Crazy how closely this mirrors the order of the last draft.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  LOL, you can choose "Revo" style for RJ on the dropdown at the bottom left of the home page.
                  Wow, that's still there? That's from when I was playing around with vBulletin for new styles.

Comment

Riff Raff Timed Out (yesterday at 6.52 EST ... way to keep on top of things fellas!)

SDS Up

Comment

Riff Raff Timed Out (yesterday at 6.52 EST ... way to keep on top of things fellas!)

SDS Up
                      Are we sure he's even in this thing? I remember him saying how he hated KOs. But regardless it seems kind of silly to skip the 1st pick no?
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        Are we sure he's even in this thing? I remember him saying how he hated KOs. But regardless it seems kind of silly to skip the 1st pick no?
                        He said he was in if GLAD didn't join ... and GLAD didn't join. I know no more than that.

We're only drafting draft slots ... I can't imagine he will not choose 1.01. If he hasn't shown up by the time we start, we can drop his slot from the order like OTW.

Comment

He said he was in if GLAD didn't join ... and GLAD didn't join. I know no more than that.

We're only drafting draft slots ... I can't imagine he will not choose 1.01. If he hasn't shown up by the time we start, we can drop his slot from the order like OTW.
                          Ah, didn't realize this was just for draft slots.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                            Ah, didn't realize this was just for draft slots.
                            It'd be nice if someone picked something ... 2 for 2.

We'll time out SDS at 10am noon EST ... he already had more than 6 hours. After that we go on a strict 6 hour clock or this will take forever.

SDS UP

Then:

Revo
                            Johnny
                            DMT

Comment

I'll take #1...

Comment

Working...
                              X