Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying new thong advice? This is what Steve ment to ask.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying new thong advice? This is what Steve ment to ask.

Just funnin.

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Nicely played.

I should have opened this before I typed mine. I got nothin.
    Pity post for Gregg...

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
      Pity post for Gregg...

Nicely played.

Comment

I still remember when i found my wifes Victoria Secret reciept for 2 "web thong"s, one black, one red, and after digging around in her lingerie drawers not finding anything new, finally saw 2 new pairs of frakking SANDALS, one black, one red....who the frak buys SHOES from Victoria's Secret?
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            who the frak buys SHOES from Victoria's Secret?
            Wives and girlfriends of foot fetishists.

So now we know.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Radio host here in Austin always likes to joke that Victoria's Secret doesn't actually sell sexy lingerie, they stay in business by selling pajamas and shoes and the like based upon their "sexy" image.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
              X