NFL Bounty hunting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Bounty hunting...

It's no big deal. Football is a violent sport and the NFL players are taught to play violently. So what if they put a bounty on each other, it doesn't affect the fans. In fact the fans enjoy the vicious hits so maybe the bounty hunting is a good marketing ploy.

If it was a big deal it would have been brought to light and handled a long time ago. If the NFLPA doesn't care why should we? It just proves that many NFL players are animals who value the almighty dollar more important than another human beings' health.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

It's a big deal.

Comment

:bs:

Jesus, Mith, if you want to go fishing that badly go buy some worms rather than acting like one.
      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

There no bounty hunting in boxing.....
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
          :bs:

Jesus, Mith, if you want to go fishing that badly go buy some worms rather than acting like one.
          Not fishing at all. I have little respect for NFL game. Sure most of them are stand up people, but if they want to intentionally harm each other it doesn't surprise me. I've read quotes from players who say it happens more than we might think and it's no big deal.

Some people pronounce the word "worm", some people pronounce it "warm", while a small group pronounce it "kohm". True fact.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Donte Whitner knocked Pierre Thomas out cold and flexed his muscles in pride and everyone cheered. But if he won a gambling pool he and his teammates threw together THEN Thomas' safety would matter?

Comment

Working...
            X