Friar back when he was fun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friar back when he was fun...

pulled up a bunch of my Xtranormal movies just now and I think scott6/nascar/slider/controller jacobs and I had some fun turning some of the more interesting Friar Fan Chronicles into movies...

Here's the 3 I had.

Friars Son
    by: heyelander

Sad Ex Ms Friar

I have no idea what the punch line here is..

Friar and the Pro

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Oh my god some survived?!?! I couldn't get any of mine to work when I went back in. That stuff is so precious
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

I've had a lot of those Sad Ex Ms Friar conversations this last year ... only calls when she is depressed or feeling down, without realizing that it 'aint my job to listen to her constant problems anymore. I ended one such conversation with the line "so stop being such a bitch then" and hung up ... she still called back the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        I've had a lot of those Sad Ex Ms Friar conversations this last year ... only calls when she is depressed or feeling down, without realizing that it 'aint my job to listen to her constant problems anymore. I ended one such conversation with the line "so stop being such a bitch then" and hung up ... she still called back the next day.
        Or as Sam Kinison said...

So you just want to be friends, huh? Yeah, I think I know what that means. I become some kind of 'emotional tampon' you need three or four days out of the month... when no one else will take your f*cking bullsh!t...
        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

i wish you had one of the crotch on fire episode. classic.
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Hi!

Cant wait to sneak out of bed in the middle of the night and watch these.

Yeah, the fun friar is dead and buried. Unless you consider get pooped and peed on fun. *sigh* I used to have to pay for that kind of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
              Hi!

Cant wait to sneak out of bed in the middle of the night and watch these.

Yeah, the fun friar is dead and buried. Unless you consider get pooped and peed on fun. *sigh* I used to have to pay for that kind of fun.
              In my hierarchy of kid fluids, getting peed on barely registers....getting puked on was always my worst
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                In my hierarchy of kid fluids, getting peed on barely registers....getting puked on was always my worst
                Apparently it isn't possible to puke and sh!t at the same time ... pretty sure my niece was trying to disprove that theory every time I had to look after her.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  Apparently it isn't possible to puke and sh!t at the same time ... pretty sure my niece was trying to disprove that theory every time I had to look after her.
                  I had one of my kids up on my shoulder when they puked so much down the back of my shirt through the neck hole so the puke ran down my back ending up pooling in my buttcrack, beat that!
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I would tell friarfan that his legendary status here is secured.

No reason he can't move forward now as a "real boy" and have a more sensible life.

finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                      I watched my buddy hold his son up in the air above him and the scene rapidly turned horrific when his little boy puked right into my buddy's mouth. Kudos to him, though, since he just calmly set the boy down and headed for the bathroom. I can't be sure I wouldn't have tossed the little dude about 30 feet out of pure shock.
                      This isn't nearly as gross as some of those, but is totally hilarious.

Right before my wedding, the family was taking a group picture with my then 1-month old nephew. We had to do this before the wedding, because my nephew was not going to the wedding, on account of being 1 month old. So we're all lined up, I'm in my tux, as is my brother, and his shoulder just lurch forward and he barfs on my shoulder, about 2 hours before the wedding. There's also some backsplash onto my brother's tux. So, 2 hours before the wedding, the groom and the best man have puke on their tuxes. Fantastic. Managed to act fast and wipe it off before there was any stained, but it was totally hilarious. Seemed like a good time to share.

Comment

I was the godfather for my oldest nephew, and minutes before his christening - in his snow white outfit - he dropped a load that would have made a fully-fed truck driver blush. I knew right then he'd be trouble - he's a killer car salesman now.

finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                          I had one of my kids up on my shoulder when they puked so much down the back of my shirt through the neck hole so the puke ran down my back ending up pooling in my buttcrack, beat that!
                          That is a good/bad one.

Back in the old RJ there was a thread for advice for new fathers. Mine was do not lay on your back and hold your child up in the air after feeding. I learned that because my daughter puked in my mouth.

I am a quick study because this never happened again.

Comment

Working...
                          X