Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Training Advice - how to see prospects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Training Advice - how to see prospects?

I'd love to check out spring training in Florida, but am more excited to check out some minor leaguers (we roster deep into the minors, including guys who will open the year at Low A).

I know some prospects will play in the regular spring training games, and tickets for these games are readily available online. But I've also heard that there are minor league spring training games / scrimmages (?) and have no idea how to go about seeing those.

What's my best bet to go about seeing some of the younger prospects? Thanks for any help you might be able to provide

Have big tits
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      Have big tits
      If a prospect is interested in mine, I wouldn't trust his plate discipline.

Comment

Just to clarify ... you're looking for young men, especially minors?

Comment

Here's a guide from last year written by Farmstros on seeing minor league games in Kissimmee:
          Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

And I'll be in Kissimmee March 19-23 if you want to meet me.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            And I'll be in Kissimmee March 19-23 if you want to meet me.
            He'll be the bloke in the speedo and thruster boots

Comment

Working...
            X