Morneau or McCutchen as 4th keeper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morneau or McCutchen as 4th keeper?

I plan on Cano, Lincecum, McCann as 3 keepers and have to choose between Morneau and Mccutchen as the 4th. Just can't get a sense of whether Morneau will be healthy. any suggestions. traditional yahoo 5x5 h2h league. thanks

If it was today, it would be McCutchen. If Morneau showed he was completely healthy in ST, it would be a toss up.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Keep McCutchen. Depending on league parameters, it may make sense to keep Morneau over McCann.

Comment

settings are R, HR, RBI, SB, OBP. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wahoo View Post
          Keep McCutchen. Depending on league parameters, it may make sense to keep Morneau over McCann.
          Yep, I would keep both over McCann.

Comment

I'd keep McCutchen over both McCann and Morneau. But, I'm with Hammer concerning Morneau - there's no way I'd take a risk on a post-concussion syndrome candidate for my final keeper.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Justin Morneau (concussion) has been cleared by doctors to take part in all spring training drills, but he still needs to be cleared to participate in games.
              This is no surprise, as Morneau has already been hitting, fielding and throwing on his own. The Twins are encouraged by his progress, but the real tests are forthcoming. Morneau is expected to arrive at the team's spring training complex by Tuesday's position player reporting -Rotoworld

I am keeping Morneau over McCann.

Comment

I'm going to bump this up to get a update on my present situation. I have to pick my last Keeper - Morneau or McCann - by noon tomorrow.
                With Morneau playing one game and showing no ill effects, what's the consensus. thanks.

Comment

Shallow league, roll the dice on morneau now that he's at least playing. And yes, cutch over both McCann and morneau

Comment

Nothing has made me change my mind. I still take Morneau.

Comment

I'm also tossing back McCann of the three.

Comment

Working...
                      X