Stop Motion video past my house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Motion video past my house

she goes past my house 16 seconds in, I'm the black gate next between the white garage door and the big brick-red building
    Last edited by Fresno Bob; 02-17-2012, 05:38 PM. Reason: better embedding
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Ok, how did you even notice that?

Comment

I recognized the first place she started as being two blocks from my house, then just looked for her to get on my street
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Wow, super cool neighborhood.
        “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
        -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

That's odd. I actually went out for drinks with Karey Uhler last night and she took me back to her place. And it was THAT exact house! Weird...
          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
            That's odd. I actually went out for drinks with Karey Uhler last night and she took me back to her place. And it was THAT exact house! Weird...
            Karey will spot you following her one of these days ... then you'll be screwed.

Comment

i was figuring karey recommended that neighborhood because she was so familiar with it because of clandestine visits to FB's house.
              "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Sometimes Fresno Bob's hobby results in a stalker. She is sending a message.

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                  i was figuring karey recommended that neighborhood because she was so familiar with it because of clandestine visits to FB's house.
                  Karey isnt my wife's type....she likes the Dita Von Teese look if we are going to set up a threesome, and who am I to argue with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    Sometimes Fresno Bob's hobby results in a stalker. She is sending a message.
                    No joke here, i cant be on facebook because of this, seriously....

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                      Wow, super cool neighborhood.
                      it is? Where's the lawn?
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                        it is? Where's the lawn?
                        California is a drought state

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                          California is a drought state
                          pshaw. you've obviously never been to pasadena. nobody believes in xeriscaping in the entire extended LA metropolitan area.
                          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

I was looking for, what's the term - "huffers"?, to beat down on the front step.

Comment

Originally posted by Igor View Post
                              I was looking for, what's the term - "huffers"?, to beat down on the front step.
                              "Tweakers" is the word you are looking for.....

Comment

Working...
                              X