Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Openings In Colorado-Based 4x4 NL-Only Live Auction Roto League

Hey Rocky Mountain Baseball Fans!

Spring Training is just around the corner, and we have some franchises available in our long-time fantasy baseball league. Our league format is:

• National League only
    • 4x4 Roto-style (HR, RBI, batting average, stolen bases, wins, saves, ERA, K's)
    • 12-team keeper league

We are looking for some owners who are:

• Knowledgeable and passionate about National League baseball.
    • Interested in and committed to active, season-long participation in a fantasy baseball league.
    • Able to attend, in person, our league auction on Saturday, April 7th (and every first Saturday of the season thereafter) and draft their own team.

This league is a friendly, low-stakes league - you won't get rich or go broke playing with us - but it is competitive, and it is fun. If you are interested in joining, or know someone else in the area who might be interested, or would just like some more information, please PM me here, or email me at [email protected], and I'll be happy to provide more details.

Thanks! Da Commish
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."
Working...
X