Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 team Yahoo 5x5 Roto League, $25 BUY-IN - 4 spaces left !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 team Yahoo 5x5 Roto League, $25 BUY-IN - 4 spaces left !!

We have a competitive 12 team Yahoo standard 5x5 Roto league with a $25 buy-in. The league has been going for 5 years but a few managers will not be returning this year - come join us and take one of their spots. A date for the online live snake draft has not been set yet, but we'll agree upon a date when all places are filled up. Collection of league fees ($25 each) and payouts will be done through leaguesafe.com. Payout: $200 to 1st, $75 to 2nd, $25 to 3rd.

League URL: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/register/tos?league_id=50632&password=Sons+of+Pitches
    League ID: 50632
    League Name: Sons of Pitches
    Password: Sons of Pitches

League settings follow Yahoo standard with regular 22 player roster (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL).

Scoring is the traditional 5x5 Rotisserie (R, RBI, HR, SB, AVG and W, K, SV WHIP, ERA)

All settings are Yahoo standard except Trade Reject and Waiver time periods set to 1 day (down from 2).

League fees must be paid by March 25th.

Im down to join. My email is [email protected], phone number 619-252-1876. im ready

Comment

If there are still openings, I'd be interested. My schedule is odd as I work late seconds at a factory. My email is [email protected]. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X