Trouble accessing site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble accessing site

Weird. Never had trouble accessing the site from work but now I do. Didn't change computers or upgrade, and the site isn't blocked. (I did get a new email/internet provider -- would that be it? But why only trouble with RotoJunkie?) I can still access on my home computer but being unable to access it at work means my productivity has increased. And I can't have that.
    “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you get "the question" try only the last name

#justsayin

yeah, it's been an issue for some of us at times
    a bid to avoid spammers, which is good, at least
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

try forum.rotojunkiefix.com or rjbullpen.com

sometimes, pressing F5 after getting an error will bring it back. It isn't consistent enough to troubleshoot

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post

sometimes, pressing F5 after getting an error will bring it back. It isn't consistent enough to troubleshoot
        I'll try that tomorrow - thanks.
        “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
        -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Starting earlier today, I've been getting a "Suspicious Web Page Blocked" message from Norton when I try to access this site using rjbullpen.com on my desktop computer.

However, I have no problem using rjbullpen.com on my laptop computer or using forum.rotojunkiefix.com on either computer.

Comment

I'm still prevented from access the web site at work, which admittedly has increased my productivity tenfold.
            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Since last night, I can't get to the site without a proxy. And even the proxy is not letting me into the sportsbar subforum.
              The error message: "The server at forum.rotojunkiefix.com is taking too long to respond."

I've tried two different browsers (firefox and ie), tried flushing my dns cache, tried switching my dns to Google's. I've tested various other sites and they all work fine.
              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

try rjbullpen.com?

I get that error from time to time and F5'ing the page works

Comment

Suddenly works for me again. Weird, seemed to block for 24 hours.
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Suddenly this site is not working from home.
                    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

sometimes I have to F5 to get into it. Honestly have no idea why

if rjbullpen doesn't work, forum.rotojunkiefix.com usually does

Comment

sometimes I have to F5 to get into it. Honestly have no idea why

if rjbullpen doesn't work, forum.rotojunkiefix.com usually does
                        Thanks, Jason. I'll try again this evening. It's the only site I cannot access. I could understand if work was filtering it out, but at home just confuses me. I'll try the alternate web address.
                        Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Working...
                        X