Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the best way to disprove abortion and eugenics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the best way to disprove abortion and eugenics?

first we disprove that abortion clinics were first created to limit the black population. that's easy. then we disprove or refute the idea that limiting abortion to white women is a plan to increase our numbers.

first of all, im asking myself if this is really worth resolving. because i know im making a fasle argument, and then debating it. they call that being a charlatan i guess. ...whats the deal with that anyways, was there a guy named charlatan that went around making false arguments all the time or something?

but in order to disprove something you have to prove it first. ah-ha pretty cool huh? all those ppl making false aruments are really prepared to argue with themselves if they can't find someone else first.

...but my first attempt would be that there are more planned parenthood clinics in white dominated zip codes than black zip codes. thus, if you were trying to incease the numbers of the white race there would be less clinics but there aren't.

but i can tell you the reason behind the contraception thing being included in the heathcare law. it's because the reason more black women have abortions per percentage of population is that they have a less access to birth control and heathcare.

it's really also about politics. if you believed that political beliefs is also based on genes and biological tendencies... so we have to prove that that's wrong too. for example, what if whites voted republican and blacks voted democratic. republicans would want to increase white numbers and democrat increase blacks and hispanics. but when i look at the demographics of pro-life and pro-choice states it doesn't say that pro-life ones are white and pro-choice are black or hispanic.

AUL’s State Rankings

1.Louisiana
    2.Oklahoma
    3.Pennsylvania
    4.Nebraska
    5.Arkansas
    6.Missouri
    7.Texas
    8.South Dakota
    9.North Dakota
    10.Indiana
    11.Kansas
    12.Kentucky
    13.Georgia
    14.Arizona
    15.Mississippi
    16.Virginia
    17.Ohio
    18.Michigan
    19.Idaho
    20.South Carolina
    21.Utah
    22.Alabama
    23.Tennessee
    24.Minnesota
    25.North Carolina
    26.Wisconsin
    27.Colorado
    28.Florida
    29.Rhode Island
    30.Maine
    31.Delaware
    32.New Hampshire
    33.West Virginia
    34.Illinois
    35.Wyoming
    36.Iowa
    37.Alaska
    38.Massachusetts
    39.New Mexico
    40.Maryland
    41.Nevada
    42.Connecticut
    43.New Jersey
    44.New York
    45.Oregon
    46.Montana
    47.Vermont
    48.Hawaii
    49.California
    50.Washington

simply, all im trying to do is say if the right fringe are going to use the argument that abortion is black genocide, than the left fringe can turn it around and also say that it's white supremacy. so instead of proving one or the other, we disprove both instead.

i don't think anyones done the latter one. ppl have refuted Herman Cains "why Hermain Cain is wrong about planned parenthood", but not the reversal... although i did find a post on a message board where someone asked the same thing and i think he might be my identical twin. http://www.usmessageboard.com/politi...e-racists.html his grammar was really bad, he was drunk early in the day, and he got responses like 'I don't even know how to respond to this'.

so amazing i found my twin on the internet. yes, another nullnor exists somewhere.

The 45 day nullor biorhythmic posting cycle peaks today!
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I don't even know how to respond to this.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

The answer is 42.
        "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

lol i've never seen the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy...mathematically, the theory is sound tho.

the last few days i feel like Felix Gaeta talking to Gaius Baltar about how he felt so smart talking about restaurants made out of food.

other days it feels like rodney dangerfield, and the answer is simply 4!

Comment

ok ok, my favorite class on economics.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
              The answer is 42.
              But what is the question?
              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                But what is the question?
                Every time I meet a mouse or a dolphin I ask. They never tell me.
                "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                  Every time I meet a mouse or a dolphin I ask. They never tell me.
                  octopuses, im not up on my biology but im guessing they aren't mammals.

it throws the whole theory of intelligent life being sociable and nurturing out the window. what are they anyways are they reptiles or mammals?.. they ruin my theory on intelligence. i see mice and i see dolphins, then i see octopuses (cephalopods) with neurons in their tentacles and they simply defy scientific the paradigms.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

so amazing i found my twin on the internet. yes, another nullnor exists somewhere.
                      Not possible. There is but one, and only one, wondrous nully. And he's on our board.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

..from a random comment on the internet:

The chance of getting 100 heads in a row in 100,000,000 flips is essentially 0. the chance of getting 100 heads in a row is 2e100 = 10e30 or a 1 followed by 30 zeros. The possibility of getting all the connections in the brain by chance is 0. There is no mechanism by which chance processes could produce something like this. The probability of just lining up in the correct order (ignoring the problem of forming each chemical bond) the amino acids in a single protein like Hemoglobin (about 300 amino acids in length) would be 1 chance in 40e300. This number is so small that is essentially not calculable. The total number of atoms in the entire universe is 10e80 so you can see how ridiculous the idea is that life came about by chance. In all branches of science except evolution, anything with a probability of less that 1 in 10e50 is accepted as being impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                          ..from a random comment on the internet:

The chance of getting 100 heads in a row in 100,000,000 flips is essentially 0. the chance of getting 100 heads in a row is 2e100 = 10e30 or a 1 followed by 30 zeros. The possibility of getting all the connections in the brain by chance is 0. There is no mechanism by which chance processes could produce something like this. The probability of just lining up in the correct order (ignoring the problem of forming each chemical bond) the amino acids in a single protein like Hemoglobin (about 300 amino acids in length) would be 1 chance in 40e300. This number is so small that is essentially not calculable. The total number of atoms in the entire universe is 10e80 so you can see how ridiculous the idea is that life came about by chance. In all branches of science except evolution, anything with a probability of less that 1 in 10e50 is accepted as being impossible.
                          So unfathomably inaccurate, and completely ignores the mechanism of evolution which involves countless minute adaptations over millions and millions of years, not the instantaneous appearance of the entire brain at the roll of a dice.

This is ancient aliens science, and evidence if any were needed that science is far from the objective pursuit scientists have been claiming for centuries ... so much detail and analysis to back up a preconceived notion: have conclusion > examine evidence > discard common sense > make evidence fit conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            This is ancient aliens science, and evidence if any were needed that science is far from the objective pursuit scientists have been claiming for centuries ... so much detail and analysis to back up a preconceived notion: have conclusion > examine evidence > discard common sense > make evidence fit conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                              Go drag the guy that posted that over here ... we'll sort him out ... or crystallize his views ... one or the other

Comment

Working...
                              X