Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zombie Apocalypse For Dummies? Superbowl commercial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Apocalypse For Dummies? Superbowl commercial?

hey all, swinging in from my nightmarish schedule to post a link and hopefully get some feedback on a spoof Superbowl commercial I filmed a week or so ago.

It's a finalist for a contest for fake commercials, which has nothing to do with this link. I'm not asking "hey click my link and give me the votes to win." lol I just want people to see it and LMK what they think.

It's under 2 minutes so won't take a lot of time. I think it's funny, and not bad for my first attempt to write and direct for the camera. After years of working in front of the camera, I'm venturing in and writing/directing/designing what I hope will be a big festival short film this year. This was a chance to get some practice.

anyway, enjoy my For Dummies spoof.

-----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

The house looks vaguely familiar...
    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    -- William James

Comment

My 11 year old son and 8 year old daughter have been playing a bunch of Resident Evil on the Wii lately, last night he came to me and said, "Dad, you know, we don't have a single shotgun in the house, I don't want to have to stop zombies with just a claw hammer. Can we get a shotgun please please please please...."

"Logan, you know zombies aren't real, right......"
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Love it!!
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

haha that was funny, nicely done.

Comment

Great stuff, NR!!
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Thumbs up!
              Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
              Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

Follow up video suggestion:

Free Cougar Dating Site UK :shrug:

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                  My 11 year old son and 8 year old daughter have been playing a bunch of Resident Evil on the Wii lately, last night he came to me and said, "Dad, you know, we don't have a single shotgun in the house, I don't want to have to stop zombies with just a claw hammer. Can we get a shotgun please please please please...."

"Logan, you know zombies aren't real, right......"
                  LOL great stuff FB!

DQ --- not sure why it'd look familiar unless you hang out in the appartments of young 20-somethings in Carmel, Indiana. lol That is NOT the NR/Bats! house.

thanks for the positive reviews guys! Feel free to pass the link on via social network or whatever. Would love to get lots of views on it.

As a follow-up, it won the contest it was entered in.
                  -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Working...
                  X