Corn???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corn???

I dont remember eating any corn.........

That is all.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Amish Corn Pudding Recipe

[/thread]

Comment

Hey, what happens in the cornfield, stays in the corn field.

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
      -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

you too can make your own Cornholio cubee.

i think cardboardbox should change his avatar to this version.
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
          I dont remember In The Corn.........

That is all.
          I thought you guys were brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
            I thought you guys were brothers.
            I see what you did here.......
            It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
            Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

In the Corn would be a good name for a.....................gay bar??????
              Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

try a salt water flush. 1qt of room temperature bottled water (or filtered) and 1 table spoon of non-iodized sea salt.

drink on an empty stomach. (first thing in the AM)
                Be close to a bathroom.

This will get rid of whatever random stuff might still be hanging out in your digestive track... quickly.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
                  In the Corn would be a good name for a.....................someone on a fantasy baseball website.
                  fixed
                  "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                  - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                  - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

I only go "In the Corn" for money....
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                    X