Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for owners - Ohio/Western PA Live Auction 5x5 keeper (PONY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for owners - Ohio/Western PA Live Auction 5x5 keeper (PONY)

We need a couple owners for the PONY league to take over existing teams for owners who can't hang with us any more. PONY is an in-person auction for a mixed 5x5 keeper league. We have farm systems and a 10-man reserve roster so this is a deep, challenging league. We are looking to have 18 owners this year. If we get enough interest we could have more.

I haven't finalized the location or the date yet - that's my next task. But it is definitely in the Akron/Canton area. This league is worth the drive from anywhere, but if you're in Western PA, Eastern Ohio, West Virginia, Western NY, Southern Michigan... any of those places are an easy 2-4 hour drive.

The league is filled with RJ regulars like myself, gris, hacko, frae, vecmizer, heyelander, don quixote, both minnehans, etc... if I left anyone out I'm sure they'll complain loudly. It really is a great bunch of guys and a ton of fun.

Entry fee is $100 plus about $15 for the draft room.

Send me a PM or an email if you're interested or have questions.

Best. league. ever. Folks, don't miss out on this league. You'll regret it if you do.

Comment

Definitely worth the drive or flight from anywhere. Very chanllenging yet fun group of RJ guys... come join us!

Comment

I don't know... I drive in from philly and your all's company is just barely worth the drive... If I had to drive from like 15 miles farther east I'd forget the whole thing.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

OK, we have finalized the auction - April 21st in Canton, OH (44709). I know it's late, but it's a totally different challenge than anyone has faced before. If you're interested, drop me a note. This is going to be another awesome year.

Comment

Working...
          X