12 Team NL (12TO) Opening, 5x5...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Team NL (12TO) Opening, 5x5...

The long time NL League I run has an opening. I would like to get a long term dedicated owner in there. This will be our 12th year so the league is a dedicated one. The fees are also reasonable at $75 also this will be year 1 of the 3 year championship so you will be in on the ground floor. PM or email me any questions ([email protected]). Thanks.

League has a number of rj regulars... jonfranco, don quixote, bigtymers, el diablo, stomp, and kracker.

Comment

Local draft or online? Drop me a PM with the team roster, Keith... if the draft date doesn't conflict with mine 3 local live drafts (already set in stone), I'd be interested...
      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
        Local draft or online? Drop me a PM with the team roster, Keith... if the draft date doesn't conflict with mine 3 local live drafts (already set in stone), I'd be interested...
        Sorry I wasn't clear on that. It is an online draft.

Comment

The team is likely a rebuild but with some very good assets: Starlin Castro ($5, year 2), Ike Davis ($5, year 2), Dee Gordon (farm) and Yonder Alonso (farm)

Comment

I may be interested. When is the draft, and how long does it usually last? Are the moves weekly or daily? What are the keeper rules and rosters? Pls reply to [email protected]. Thanks!

Comment

The league is an online auction. It usually takes about 4 hours.

Lineup moves are weekly.

You may keep 10 major league players. You may also have up to 8 Farm keepers. There are 4 rounds to each years farm draft so if you want to use all of your picks you would only want to keep 4 farm guys.

Rosters are 23 active and 5 reserve right now. 1 C, 2 DH's and the rest is pretty standard.

Comment

Working...
              X