Lucky in surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky in surgery

Lucky has been in surgery for almost 2 hours now. I will update you guys when I get news.

Thank you. You guys are all in my thoughts today.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky's wife View Post
      Lucky has been in surgery for almost 2 hours now. I will update you guys when I get news.
      Thanks, Alice. Best thoughts.
      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Thank you for the update.

Prayers are sent your way.

God Bless.

Comment

Please keep us updated. Keeping the Luckster in my thoughts today

Comment

Thanks -- please do

Comment

Do we know why he is in surgery??
              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
              Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Back surgery.

Sending out prayers for Lucky and his family.

Please keep us updated.
                "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Best wishes. We are thinking of him.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Damn, I didn't know Lucky was going under the knife... Best wishes and thoughts, Lucky! Thank you for the updates!
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

The guy is an absolute prince, I mean, come on, getting himself extension surgery for his wife for Xmas is like a modern day "Gift of the Magi"!

I keed, I keed! Good luck Lucky!
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

After 4 hours, Lucky is out of surgery and is now in recovery. Doc seems pleased with how it ended up. I'll update after I see him later. Thanks for your well wishes and prayers!

Comment

Awesome news!!!!!! Thanks for the update.
                          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Good to hear - speedy recovery, Lucky!

Comment

Awesome! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Working...
                              X