1st time doing basketball....NEED HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time doing basketball....NEED HELP

I've done baseball for about 15 years but i have never done basketball. My league is 12 teams, head to head, I can start PG,SG,SF,PF,C,G,F,UT,UT,UT. All categories are 1pt except blocks (2pts), steal (1.5), and rebounds (1.5). We also get an additional 10pts for a double/double.

Do I need to worry about position scarcity? Which positions will get me the most points? Do I fill out my 5 positions 1st and then draft my UT, G and F players or draft the best players and let the positons fall where they may? Thank you for your help.

Can you list the categories you are using? Without those, it's difficult to rank the players properly.

Comment

Use www.basketballmonster.com. It will let you work last year's stats just about any way you can do it in one of the games.

That said, PF and C will be a highly drafted positions, because of the bonuses for blocks, rebounds and double doubles. DH12 and Kevin Love may go first and second.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
        Use www.basketballmonster.com. It will let you work last year's stats just about any way you can do it in one of the games.

That said, PF and C will be a highly drafted positions, because of the bonuses for blocks, rebounds and double doubles. DH12 and Kevin Love may go first and second.

J
        Bogut will go high as well.

Comment

Working...
        X