Domains renewed for 2012....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domains renewed for 2012....

Just hoping the overlords forget to renew RotoJunkie.com on 1/11/12 so we can buy it back. GoDaddy has a service for $69 plus commission to negotiate domain purchases but I'm hoping it just gets released so we can take back what should have been given to us in the first place.

Hey Jason, what a great way to remind the old overlords to do so! Delete, maybe?
    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

They're getting the same weekly email reminders I am from GoDaddy..doesn't matter. If they wanted to do anything with the domain, they would have done it already. It's been untouched since 11/10.

Comment

Wow 1/11 was my father's bday. He would have been 70.

Go get it Jason. It will be nice to get some of our old members back here.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Plus a 1 month grace period ...

Comment

Working...
          X