The Rock is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rock is back!

Just seeing the video now of his appearance on Raw last night. I stopped watching when he left -- he may have just pulled me back in.

The most naturally charisma and star quality in the history of pro wrestling. I wonder how much of a time commitment he's made.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
      The most naturally charisma and star quality in the history of pro wrestling. I wonder how much of a time commitment he's made.
      It doesn't matter what you wonder.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aOLIsxwnrM
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

While he's no Schwarzenegger, I'd have to say The Rock's film resume already far exceeds anything the Hulkster was able to accomplish. Here's hoping WWE doesn't give The Rock a run as "Hollywood Dwayne Johnson".

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            While he's no Schwarzenegger, I'd have to say The Rock's film resume already far exceeds anything the Hulkster was able to accomplish. Here's hoping WWE doesn't give The Rock a run as "Hollywood Dwayne Johnson".
            yea but the Rock's films stink. Hulk in Rocky 3 was far better than anything Dwayne has done.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Not only back, but mercilessly trashing top babyface John Cena?! I'm really intrigued to see how this plays out. : popcorn :
              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Oh, and his bit with Michael Cole and the anonymous Raw GM was priceless.
                "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
                  It doesn't matter what you wonder.
                  ^^^^^^^
                  Knows his role

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    yea but the Rock's films stink. Hulk in Rocky 3 was far better than anything Dwayne has done.
                    My top 2 movies starring a wrestler
                    1- They Live w/RR Piper
                    2-Breakfast with Blassie w/Classy Freddie Blassie

honorable mention to The Animal for his role in Ed Wood

Comment

Originally posted by HellToupee View Post
                      My top 2 movies starring a wrestler
                      1- They Live w/RR Piper
                      2-Breakfast with Blassie w/Classy Freddie Blassie

No love for Predator? That was a great movie with two future State Governors in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker765 View Post
                        No love for Predator? That was a great movie with two future State Governors in it.
                        Great call. Oof I totally whiffed here. Loved the body in Predator.

1-Predator
                        2-They Live
                        3-BWB

Comment

Andre the Giant in The Princess Bride?

and what no love for Big John Stud in Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man?
                          -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Terry Funk in Roadhouse deserves a mention as well
                            I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by HellToupee View Post
                              And to Stacy Keibler for "Bubble Boy"

Get the latest entertainment news from Bollywood, Hollywood, Regional Cinema, web series, movie reviews, TV news, celebrity gossip, movie releases, and interviews on News18.

Comment

Working...
                              X