Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Another Thing Aaron Rodgers is good at...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Another Thing Aaron Rodgers is good at...

Welcome to RodgersPhotobomb.com, a site dedicated to the photobombing of the weekly team captain...

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

I love it! Best player in the league is the biggest class clown as well!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
      I love it! Best player in the league is the biggest class clown as well!
      Yeah, he's pretty awesome. Though he does have some edge to him. For example yesterday a Raider defender offered a hand to help him up after a play and he did not take it and this was after the score was lopsided.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

And doing it since 2006...awesome!
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
          And doing it since 2006...awesome!
          Yeah, there are couple of him photo-bombing Favre. You can tell that he's gotten much better at it over the years.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Like.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              He's from Cal Berkley. That means, by definition, that he's a b!tch.

Unfortunately, he's extremely smart (1300 SATs) and one hell of a QB.
              I saw a perfect "Aaron Rodgers at Cal" halloween costume this year, complete with the golden yellow knee high pants and an accurate jersey....

and everyone knows that the real whiny bitches go to Stanford....
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

You Californians are so cute when you try to trash talk.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  You Californians are so cute when you try to trash talk.
                  At least they aren't putting each other into comas in the parking lot.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Matt Flynn deserves some credit for being his photo-bombing cohort in most of these pics.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                      John Elway may be a whiny bitch, I'll grant you that. Jim Plunkett, though? That dude can bend iron bars with his bare hands. He can divide by zero. He can throw a football 100 yards with his left hand.

Really, Cal is just stocked full with shmucks who couldn't get into Stanford.
                      Plunkett is the exception that proves the rule, I'll give you that...Plunkett would be the guy that you give the last spear when the mastedon is charging your group....
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                        the exception that proves the rule..
                        That makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                          Plunkett is the exception that proves the rule, I'll give you that...Plunkett would be the guy that you give the last spear when the mastedon is charging your group....
                          Mastedon Stew! mmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            That makes no sense.
                            Every other person from Stanford is a whiny privileged little bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              That makes no sense.
                              agreed... I'm pretty sure we had this discussion at one point in one of the vintage draft threads. (I'm pretty sure most things have been discussed in the vintage draft threads...

The exception that proves the rule
                              Meaning

Normally with these meanings and origins the meaning is well-understood or self-evident and the interesting aspect is how, where and when the phrase originated. This one is a little different - it's the meaning that is generally not understood.

To the untutored ear it might appear to mean 'if there's a rule and I can find a counter-example to it, then the rule must be true'. This is clearly nonsense; for example, if our rule were 'all birds can fly', the existence of a flightless bird like a penguin hardly proves that rule to be correct. In fact it proves just the opposite.
                              -- More --
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                              X