Twitter accounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter accounts?

I know we have a Facebook thread from the previous site, so I thought since I have a Twitter account now with RotoExperts, that I'd asked for others here to follow me and also who should I follow (I have Jon, Jason and Mike) that you find informative and/or entertaining.

My Twitter is: RotoExpertsBobL

Thanks to all who play along.

Hey, just my Tweet!

Gris

the only times I use Twitter is when some big news story breaks. I stopped following "friends" and "celebrity chaff" long ago -- only beat reporters and columnists for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
      I know we have a Facebook thread from the previous site, so I thought since I have a Twitter account now with RotoExperts, that I'd asked for others here to follow me and also who should I follow (I have Jon, Jason and Mike) that you find informative and/or entertaining.

My Twitter is: RotoExpertsBobL

Gris
      Tried giving you a follow but can't. Do you have your account set to private?

@Helltoupee

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        the only times I use Twitter is when some big news story breaks. I stopped following "friends" and "celebrity chaff" long ago -- only beat reporters and columnists for this guy.
        That's kinda what I'm after...fantasy sports news for football and baseball. Who do you follow?

Comment

Originally posted by HellToupee View Post
          Tried giving you a follow but can't. Do you have your account set to private?

@Helltoupee
          Yeah, I set it to private....I'll turn that part off.

Comment

I wasn't able to follow either..
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I follow Jason and was following Kevin Goldstein but he was tweeting so much is blowing up my freaking phone and it was annoying.

JJ, what is your twitter account again? I know you gave it to me last time but I don't know what I did with it.

Comment

I tweet a lot but it's mostly about rugby, Irish politics and soccer. Not much on baseball because, frankly, there's not much of an interest in it over here (I know, it's truly shocking). If you want to follow then PM me for my twitter handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                  I wasn't able to follow either..
                  Ok, I turned the private setting off. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                  X