OOTP Sim League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOTP Sim League

I've extended this invite in the past, but we're about to get the next season rolling so figured I'd throw it out there again. Heyelander (Phillies) and I (Jays) are in a daily sim league that has a few openings. It's a lot of fun and the timing of the seasons is good because much of it happens during MLB's off-season.

Here's the link, send me a PM if you're interested.

We use OOTP11 which I believe is a free d/l now since version 12 has been released.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

I just downloaded the app on my ipad yesterday. Very anxious to try it out

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      I just downloaded the app on my ipad yesterday. Very anxious to try it out
      The Twins are one of the available teams.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Ok, we now have 28 of 30 teams filled and we've had about 15 trades in the past week. OAK and CHW remain open, and both franchises are in pretty good shape. It's a really fun league, Heye and I are the only RJers let's add a couple more!
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Good times... doesn't require a ton of your time and is a pretty nifty game.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
          X