Baseball Prop Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Prop Bets

Put your suggestions here and I will create an official contest once we get 20. Winner with highest % right gets a 2012 Rotowire draft magazine and the 2012 Baseball Prospectus, on me.

My first one: Which HR total will be higher: the highest # of homers hit by any Tampa Bay Rays batter or the amount of homers Shields gives up this year. As a point of reference, Shields outpaced any Rays batter by 6 home runs last season.

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    Put your suggestions here and I will create an official contest once we get 20. Winner with highest % right gets a 2012 Rotowire draft magazine and the 2012 Baseball Prospectus, on me.

My first one: Which HR total will be higher: the highest # of homers hit by any Tampa Bay Rays batter or the amount of homers Shields gives up this year. As a point of reference, Shields outpaced any Rays batter by 6 home runs last season.
    I'll say that changes----a batter will outhomer those given up by Shields. (what happens if he gets moved? continue counting with his new team?)
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Who will finish the year with more saves, Venters or Kimbrel?
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Over/under on Batista's 2012 HR total: 35
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Red Sox question of base on balls: Which walk total will be higher in 2011? The number of walks that Daisuke Matsuzaka gives up or the number of walks that David Ortiz draws?

In the last few years they have both ranged from 75-85.
          Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Who will have more wins...Roy Halladay or Cliff Lee?

Comment

Padres Team Batting Avg vs Padres Pitchers Team BAA. Which will be higher?
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

AL stolen base leader vs AL worst team wins

NL stolen base leader vs NL worst team wins
                Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Who finishes higher in AL Tout, Moonlight or Zola?
                  Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

HIGHEST RBI TOTAL FOR MLB BATTER?
                    Over 137.5 RBI's
                    Under137.5 RBI

Comment

HIGHEST SAVE TOTAL FOR MLB PITCHER?
                      Over 47.5
                      Under47.5

Comment

HIGHEST WIN TOTAL FOR MLB PITCHER?
                        Over 20.5 Wins
                        Under20.5 wins

Comment

Which Reds pitcher will be first to go on the DL

Comment

Will the total number of Yankee pitchers with more than 3 starts exceed 12?
                            "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

More home runs given up or more wins for King Felix?

Comment

Working...
                              X