Who to start at QB in Week 10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to start at QB in Week 10?

In this league (all TDs 6, 1 pt per 30 pass yards, turnovers -2), I took Peyton before the extent of his injury was known, so I've been in full-blown QBBC mode all year. All of the sudden I have won 3 in a row and become a contender, thanks to the recovery of Foster and the emergence of Murray. I have guessed wrong on my QB decisions in all three weeks, but it hasn't mattered. However, my luck is sure to run out if I don't start picking the right QB.

Who would you play?

Cassel vs. DEN
    Cutler vs. DET
    T. Jackson vs. BAL
    Palmer @ SD

Cassel has by far the best matchup (DEN is 23rd in pass D, all other opponents are in top 6), but he's been blah at best recently, whereas Cutler and Palmer showed more life last week.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Anyone?
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Palmer- best chance for a shootout IMO.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I'd go with either Cassel or Palmer, and rule out the other two.

Comment

for what it's worth, Cutler over his last four starts has only been sacked six times (including three by this week's opponent, the Lions). In that span he has six TDs and two INTs, and he's averaging about 250 yards per game. This is a huge game for both teams and I think he'll be decent... but then I am a Bears fan.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            I'd go with either Cassel or Palmer, and rule out the other two.
            Go with Revo. Just remember that INTs are a part of the game.
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
            X