Mock #1 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mock #1 Discussion

I'm anticipating we need to extend some grace today to people so we can get everyone over here. That's not an issue for me and I'd rather us not skip people who are unable to register during the day.

Agreed?
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
    I'm anticipating we need to extend some grace today to people so we can get everyone over here. That's not an issue for me and I'd rather us not skip people who are unable to register during the day.

Agreed?
    Definitely.
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

fine with me
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Hammer any chance you can bold the names of each owner in the draft thread as they start to check in so we know who we're missing?

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.

Comment

I'm here, no problem with waiting for the great migration to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post

Agreed?
            Agreed

Was Splinter's pick of Latos (grrr) the last pick made?
            Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
            -- William James

Comment

I am not a mod but I will ask J. Bucky took C Young here on this site. Piney is up and I have his picks on the old site. I didnt open his email.
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

The good news is that at least half of us are on this site now--nine on the roster thread, plus Weapon 1 who posted above.

The bad news is that so far, half of us aren't on this site now.

I'll e-mail joncarlos, revo, and bigjon to remind them to sign up.
                Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                -- William James

Comment

I sent J-Roz an email that he needs to register here.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                    The good news is that at least half of us are on this site now--nine on the roster thread, plus Weapon 1 who posted above.

The bad news is that so far, half of us aren't on this site now.

I'll e-mail joncarlos, revo, and bigjon to remind them to sign up.

I'm pretty sure revo his here already.
                    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I just registered.

Comment

Perhaps the best way to track everyone is to have them update their roster in the roster thread.

Comment

Good suggestion-Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
                            I'm here, no problem with waiting for the great migration to finish.
                            Ditto.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Looks like it could be a slow day today...I just hope that we don't lose anyone in the move.
                              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                              X