Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting defense vs your QB -- yes or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting defense vs your QB -- yes or no?

I have to start Matt Ryan tomorrow with Eli on bye and I have the Lions D. I was outbid for the the Cowboys D so the next best option is going with the Falcons D.

I am starting both Ryan and the Detroit D.

Detroit could still have a good day betweem sacks and fumble recoveries, without ryan having a bad day. Given that your alternative, I would stick with ryan and the detroit d.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      I have to start Matt Ryan tomorrow with Eli on bye and I have the Lions D. I was outbid for the the Cowboys D so the next best option is going with the Falcons D.
      Totally irrelevant what you do...the players are going to do what they do regardless. You could get 3 TD's out of Ryan, and a TD and 4 sacks out of your defense...it's simply not an either/or situation.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by umjewboy View Post
        I am starting both Ryan and the Detroit D.

Detroit could still have a good day betweem sacks and fumble recoveries, without ryan having a bad day. Given that your alternative, I would stick with ryan and the detroit d.
        Agree, and if the D's also count special teams points, if the Lions ST scores a punt return...
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

What they all said

Comment

Agree. Just don't watch the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
              Totally irrelevant what you do...the players are going to do what they do regardless. You could get 3 TD's out of Ryan, and a TD and 4 sacks out of your defense...it's simply not an either/or situation.
              Agreed. This is the "Mike Greenie" situation -- he's always grilled for not realizing that it really doesn't matter what he does, he has no control. You can root as hard as you want, it's not going to change anything.

Comment

Working...
              X