X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Week, I'm Starting Tim Tebow Over __________

Josh Freeman

Ryan fitzptrick after the bye
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Matt Schaub
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Torn between Tebow and Stafford...thoughts?
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Josh Freeman
          I gotta disagree with this one Ed.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post

J
            Damn, I see this one as a gimme...Freeman is a game manager at his best. Tebow can have a crappy day passing and still get you tons of points with his legs.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

I actually dropped Freeman outright for Tebow on waivers and am starting him this week (Eli on BYE). I had high hopes for Freeman (I drafted him as my QB1) and perhaps he will finish strong but right now I agree with the game manager comment. I'd rather have the HR potential of Tebow - and if you figure his baseline is 50 yds rushing with a rushing TD plus whatever passing yds he can compile you are already where Freeman has been producing.

Comment

Kyle Orton, sincerely, Broncos management.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                  Torn between Tebow and Stafford...thoughts?
                  Go with Stafford.....
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Yeah I'm with Revo strongly on Tebow over Freeman. I also agree with Hammer, gotta go with Stafford over Tebow.

For the record, I don't own Tebow in any leagues but there are few QBs I'd start ahead of him this week: Rodgers, Brees, Stafford, Romo, Newton. Roethlisberger would be a push for me and I'd have to choose depending on if I needed the upside (Tebow) or the solid line (Ben).

That means I'd start Tebow over:
                    Philip Rivers
                    Matt Schaub
                    Freeman
                    Jay Cutler
                    Matt Ryan

You have to take the opponent into consideration here... the Dolphins haven't stopped anyone at anything, running or passing, and Tebow will do both.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post

J
                      It's a tough call. Freeman had a great game last week, but the Bucs are playing in London, and you never know about the weather there. Plus, it's almost like a home game for Tebow in Miami today.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        Ryan fitzptrick after the bye
                        or not

Comment

Working...
                        X