Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Mag Tebow Cover

Before I pose the question here's the cover:

Hopefully that works, I think it's insider only. Ok...

So I never read ESPN the Magazine. I only get it because I subscribe to Insider online and the mag comes with the insider subscription. I get home today and see this cover. I am not a huge Tim Tebow fan. I think he won't be a great NFL QB and I don't like the pious/preachy style he puts outs.

But when I saw the cover my first thought was: ESPN is really pushing this, it's kind of offensive and I'm surprised Tebow and his people let it happen. Putting Tebow on the cover of "The Plan B Issue" just seems like it's crossing some line. They are playing it off as Plan B because they were supposed to run an NBA preview, and the implication that Tebow was the Broncos plan B at QB but it just seems like poor form/bad taste given Tebow's history and viewpoint.

Just curious what other people thought/think of this. I ask this in no way to start an abortion debate but more to get people's feelings on how this plays and what ESPN is doing here.

Kinda funny when you consider that Plan B in the pink box is a "morning after" pill.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
      Kinda funny when you consider that Plan B in the pink box is a "morning after" pill.
      That was my point...

Comment

I thought Tebow was Plan T, meaning there were 19 better ideas.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
        X