Ronnie Brown Traded for Jerome Harrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Brown Traded for Jerome Harrison

I guess Brown's eyebrow raising goal line flip-fumble was the final straw.....

Doesn't bode well for Jahvid Best owners hoping he'll be cleared to play this week.

Comment

The Eagles will also get a low-round pick.

I don't believe Brown saw the field last week, and that would have continued to be the case. Dion Lewis had passed him for RB2, only partly because of the flip-fumble.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Not anymore. Trade voided because of previously unknown Harrison injury. Brown goes back to being useless in fantasy -- Lewis has passed him on the depth chart.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

From CBSsports news:
          News: CBSSports.com NFL Insider Mike Freeman reported Thursday that Lions RB Jahvid Best has been advised by people close to him to "strongly consider sitting out the year" after suffering his second concussion of the season. As Freeman noted, Best was forced to miss the final four games of his college career due to concussion-like symptoms. Speculation is that further concussion issues could wreck his career. Best did not practice Wednesday and the Lions are mum on whether or not he'll suit up against the Falcons. The team had traded for Eagles RB Ronnie Brown on Tuesday but the deal fell through when Jerome Harrison failed a physical. Maurice Morris is expected to start for the Lions if Best can't make it this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            Not anymore. Trade voided because of previously unknown Harrison injury. Brown goes back to being useless in fantasy -- Lewis has passed him on the depth chart.
            Wow, apparently Jerome Harrison has a brain tumor! This deal may have saved his life!!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Wow, apparently Jerome Harrison has a brain tumor! This deal may have saved his life!!
              Oh my god, that is frightening and as you said, the deal is the only reason it got picked up.

On a less serious note, Maurice Morris and Keiland Williams are now looking like the Lions tandem from here out.

Comment

Word is treatment has already started for Jerome Harrison.

I pray for a speedy recovery for him.
                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

My goodness.

This is the first time I have heard of football being good for a player's cranial matter.

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                  X