X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week Six Discussion Thread

Hightower active
    Sims-Walker inactive

Grossman picked off 2 mins into the game, but from the Philly 38 to the INT at the 3 on 3rd and 16, so like a punt I suppose....

Eagles 14-0, and Redskins already lost Cooley (hand), and Trent Williams and their C on the offensive line today. This one could be a replay of last year's MNF debacle at this rate.
    Last edited by Judge Jude; 10-16-2011, 12:56 PM.
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
      Grossman picked off 2 mins into the game, but from the Philly 38 to the INT at the 3 on 3rd and 16, so like a punt I suppose....

Eagles 14-0, and Redskins already lost Cooley (hand), and Trent Williams and their C on the offensive line today. This one could be a replay of last year's MNF debacle at this rate.
      and I thought Hightower was starting? Not a single touch yet.....

Comment

Aaron Rodgers with 17 TDs and just 2 INTs so far this season.....

Comment

Redskins knock out Vick briefly, Young throws a pick, Redskins somehow within 20-6 and in the red zone, mid-3rd quarter - and Rex throws his third pick.

"WE WANT BECK," the angry crowd is chanting....

Grossman with his FOURTH pick - and Beck is now warming up in the bullpen.

Unbelievable that the Eagles only lead this game by 14 points.

Beck 11 yard pass for 1st down on 1st play...

Beck did pretty well, cut it to 20-13, but Eagles made a 1st down by inches on 3rd down with 2 minutes left to finally put away a game they should have wrapped up and put in a bow at halftime. Both teams banged up, but something still a little off with the Eagles.
          Last edited by Judge Jude; 10-16-2011, 03:10 PM.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

Beck's in for the Skins now.

Comment

anyone catch that brawl between the coaches at the end of the SF-DET game?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                anyone catch that brawl between the coaches at the end of the SF-DET game?
                Negative. What happened?! I picked the 49ers for the upset today, and I'm super stoked

Comment

Coach on coach brawl.

Shawn Payton looks to be heading to IR, adjust accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
                    Negative. What happened?! I picked the 49ers for the upset today, and I'm super stoked
                    Jim Harbaugh went over to shake Jim Schwartz's hand and he did it a little too exuberantly. Schwartz took exception, ran over to Harbaugh as they were leaving the field and bumped him. Then they had to be separated. Bizarre.

Comment

I sure wish the Saints D would do something. Anything.

Comment

How disappointing has Tampa's Mike Williams been? His pathetic 198 yards receiving are fourth on his own team behind such stalwarts as Arrelious Benn, Preston "Don't Call Me Peter" Parker and Kellen Winslow Jr.

Comment

Jason Campbell hurt, speculation is a shoulder or collarbone injury.

Comment

hostility between coaches after 49ers beat Lions, at handshake time.
                            two coaches who don't know how to handle being 5-1, lol

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Defenses playing much better than expected in DAL-NE game.
                              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                              X