Cbs sportslie faab inquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbs sportslie faab inquiry

Guys please help . My league had a very questionable transaction via FAAB CBS SPORTSLINE from our Commish. Both his Qb's had a bye this UPCOMING week and a random owner put in for Qb at 132 our esteemed Commsih Bid 133 ON THE SAME QB-PLAYER and won.
    we have 9pm deadline on Moves and our moves werent done until 11pm that night , two hours passed over the deadline My question is their any way possible he can see the bids .if you say no---- What if he called CbS to give him access due to techinical problem
    this is all too coincendental for alot owners . Any feedback is greatly appreciated
    i mean 132 -133...cmon!

How much did each team have left to bid? Was the 132 bid the highest that team could go? If the commish knew that they couldn't go higher than 132, then his 133 bid makes perfect sense.
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

This does sound fishy. I have never used FAAB in CBS so is this something that needs to be done manually by the commish. I would think that this should be done automatically by the site.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

are your trannies automated or subject to commish approval?
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

If the FAAB is run automatically, then the commish has no way to view any bids.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            are your trannies automated or subject to commish approval?
            I hereby outlaw the use of "trannies" for the word transactions....and my commish does not approve of trannies or any other form of cross-dressing.

Comment

Working...
            X