PITTSBURGH 3.5 Tennessee

NY GIANTS 10 Seattle

SAN FRANCISCO 2.5 Tampa Bay

NEW ENGLAND 9.5 NY Jets

San Diego 4 DENVER

Green Bay 5.5 ATLANTA

DETROIT 5.5 Chicago

YTD: 11-8-1

Tennessee +3.5. Pittsburgh is a mess while Tennessee is surprisingly 3-1 going into this game, I take the team that is less of a mess.

Jets +9.5. After looking impressive in their first games games of the season (versus Dallas and Jacksonville), the Jets have been waxed in the past two (Oakland, Baltimore). I think they keep this one somewhat close.

Green Bay -5.5. I know Atlanta is good at home but Green Bay is arguably the best team in the league, and at 5.5, I'll take my chances with the Packers.

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_wall View Post
      Philadelphia 3 BUFFALO
      Must be lots of "dumb money" taking Philly. Especially baffling considering the injuries the Eagles suffered on D last week. I would bet against the Eagles until they turn it around.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I think I missed a week and I forget how I'm doing this year. Not well, I think.

Buffalo - Yeah, they didn't play well against Cincy, but the Eagles haven't played well at all this year
        Cincy - Someone has to win and it probably won't be the Jags
        Jets - Divisional game - I know they're in NE, but I can't see it being that wide a margin of victory - no matter who wins

went 3-0 this week
        Last edited by Long John; 10-22-2011, 08:00 PM.
        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Jason Peters and Trent Cole both out for the Eagles. I don't see them winning unless Vick plays out of his mind.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

YTD 7-7-1

Raiders +6

Panthers +6.5

49ers -2.5

Jets +9.5

Falcons +5.5
            "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

Comment

Working...
            X