Benoit is the tigers closer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benoit is the tigers closer?

According to cbs depth charts, benoit is the detroit closer.

No shot to be true at this point in time?

Edit: Reading further, they have soriano ahead of mo and robinson tejeda ahead of soria. Why waste our time with misinformation but worse yet, why inform some novice who might not know how useless cbs depth charts are?

Shawn camp ahead of frankie francisco and jon rauch. Who writes their sh1t?
    Last edited by wannabegriffey; 02-09-2011, 03:59 PM.

No, it's still Valverde, and there's no reason to think that's changed.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

The last time I looked (a week ago), they had Sean Burnett ahead of Drew Storen for the Nationals, Mike Gonzalez ahead of Koji Uehara and Kevin Gregg for the Orioles, and Frank Francisco behind Octavio Dotel and Shawn Camp (??) for the Blue Jays. They had Rivera and Valverde in the correct spots, though.

It's more proof that you have to do your own work.
      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
      -- William James

Comment

Seriously, don't bother with any depth charts except those at mlbdepthcharts.com.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
          Seriously, don't bother with any depth charts except those at mlbdepthcharts.com.
          Rotowire is very good as well...although it might be premium content...
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Rotowire is very good as well...although it might be premium content...
            The nice thing about Rotowire is that they cover all fantasy sports for one price. So if you play football, basketball and baseball, you can get good information and news on all of them.
            “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
            X