Just traded for Chris Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just traded for Chris Johnson

Made the trade in RJ Pay for Play league, I gave up Michael Turner & Jeremy Maclin. We start 2 RBs, 2 WRs and 1 RB/WR (PPR league).

My RBs are now: C. Johnson, Mendenhall, Tolbert, J. Stewart
    My WRs are now: Cal. Johnson, M. Austin, Burress, D. Nelson, A. Brown

How did I do?
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

you did great......
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I am assuming that you get a significant bonus for owning the player when they break 100 rushing yards for the season, in which case you picked a great time to dump Turner and jump on CJ -- he'll probably get there in one of the next two games.

otherwise... giving up two very good players and downgrading from Maclin in your flex spot to Tolbert or Burress just to hope that CJ has just been really unlucky over the first three games... ugh.

- Mike
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

I like your side, but a team needing a major upgrade at WR won't be hurt by Maclin, IMO. Turner and Maclin are a pretty fair return for CJ.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
        X